Host Your Dream Retreat at the Stunning Anamaya Resort
Take your retreats to the next level –
Elevate your guests’ experience in paradise!
Imagine waking up to the soothing sounds of the ocean, the aroma of freshly brewed Costa Rican coffee, and the excitement of a new day full of transformative experiences.
Welcome to Anamaya Resort – your tropical paradise to rejuvenate the mind, body, and soul of your retreat guests.
Whether you’re a yoga teacher, a life coach, a wellness entrepreneur, or provide other transformational experiences – Anamaya Resort provides the perfect backdrop to host a retreat that will not only elevate your brand but also enrich lives.
Two Hosting Options:
#1. Private Retreat
Own the space. Shape the experience.
With the Private Retreat option, you rent the entire resort for your retreat. Please note: All of our rentals are available on a weekly basis from Saturday – Saturday (7 nights).
This rental includes:
- The entire property: Both open-air decks overlooking epic ocean views, all common spaces, lounge areas, dining room, pool, patios, and yoga accessories (blocks, mats, bolsters, blankets, and straps). We also have some aerial equipment if that is a part of your retreat offerings. Please inquire about what equipment we have, as that is subject to change.
- Rooms that can accommodate up to 32 people, including the facilitator(s). PLEASE NOTE: Our open-air decks can comfortably fit 28 people practicing yoga.
- Daily housekeeping for the rooms and common spaces.
- Closure of the whole venue to the public. The venue will be exclusive for you and your group.
Pricing for a Private Retreat:
The weekly rental price for a private retreat is to rent the ENTIRE resort and does not include meals. We have both high season and green season pricing.
#2. Independent Retreat
Intimate and Focused.
With the Independent Retreat option you rent an allocated block of rooms at Anamaya, and have a private and dedicated space to host your workshops and classes. Please note: All of our rentals are available on a weekly basis from Saturday – Saturday (7 nights).
This rental includes:
- A block of 8 rooms that can accommodate up to 16 guests (including yourself and all other facilitators).
- Daily access to Anamaya’s LOWER open-air deck with epic ocean views, and our yoga accessories (blocks, mats, bolsters, blankets and straps). We also have some limited aerial equipment if that is a part of your retreat offering. Please inquire about what equipment we have, as that is subject to change.
- You and your guests will have access to all the shared common areas which include the lounge areas, dining room, and pool. PLEASE NOTE: You will be sharing the resort with another retreat that will be using Anamaya’s UPPER deck, as well as these shared common areas listed here.
- Daily housekeeping for your rooms and common spaces.
Pricing for an Independent Retreat:
The weekly rental price for an Independent Retreat is for specific allocated rooms for your group, and does not include meals. We have both high season and green season pricing.
Meal Plans for Both Options:
Our cuisine is 100% gluten and dairy free. Your guests will have a healthy and delicious set menu. We can accommodate vegan, pescatarian and vegetarian diets. Free-range chicken, eggs, and local fish are the only animal protein served at the venue.
If you have less than 20 guests in total (including yourself) you will receive one meal plan for free – meaning one person will not be charged for their meals. If you have 20 or more guests in total, you will receive two meal plans for free – meaning two people will not be charged for their meals.
Ready to host your own retreat?
Inquire about hosting your own retreat at Anamaya or ask us any questions you may have.
A Transformative Sanctuary
Nestled in one of the world’s few Blue Zones, Anamaya Resort is more than just a venue – it’s a transformative sanctuary. Guests don’t just visit; they evolve. The energy here is palpable, crafted through years of experience in nurturing the mind, body, and soul of thousands of guests.
14 Years of Excellence
With 14 years in the wellness industry, we’ve refined the art of hosting retreats down to a science. We understand the intricacies of creating a seamless, fulfilling experience, which means you can focus solely on delivering value to your guests.
The backbone of Anamaya Resort, our staff receive rave reviews for their attentive and heartfelt service. From our skilled chefs to our reception team, each member is trained to cater to your needs meticulously.
Our food isn’t just nutritious – it’s delicious and memorable. Created from locally sourced, organic produce, our meals are so celebrated that we’ve even launched our own online cookbook membership, allowing the magic of Anamaya’s cuisine to be relished long after the retreat is over.
A Business and Brand Catalyst
Hosting your retreat at Anamaya isn’t just about providing an excellent experience for your guests; it’s a lucrative investment in your business. The quality of the experience will amplify your word-of-mouth marketing, elevate your brand reputation, and set a new standard for what your business can offer.
Choosing Anamaya Resort means you’re not just hosting a retreat; you’re creating an extraordinary experience that will boost your brand and resonate with your guests long after they’ve returned home.
Would you like to take the next step in elevating your retreats and your brand?
Start Planning Now.
More About Anamaya:
All of our rooms are unique and elegantly designed with breathtaking views. Each room has a ceiling fan, air conditioning, and organic sheets. We have rooms to accommodate singles, doubles, triples, and a group(s) of five.
Did you know that our spa treatments are world renowned? Enjoy a one of our unique bodywork sessions from our incredible spa team to help ease your stress, alleviate tension, or mend an injury. We are well known for our diverse and specialized menu of services.