JACQUELINE CHIODO 300 Hour
Take your yoga practice and teaching to a new level with our 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training with Jacquline Chiodo at Anamaya Resort. This program will continue your yoga education, and build upon the foundation of your previous trainings.
ERYT 200, 500
JULY 24 – AUG 21, 2021
PROGRAM DIRECTOR JACQUELINE CHIODO
Jackie Chiodo ERYT 500, serves her local and global Yoga Tribe, as a Yoga Instructor, Certified Clinical/ Medical Hypnotherapist, Life Coach, and Ayurvedic Wellness Coach. Her purpose in life and call to service, is to help each individual wake-up to their limiting beliefs, and provide them with the knowledge and experience in order for self-healing, transformation and growth to occur. Jackie is passionate about nature and guides her students and clients to tune into the natural world for balance and well-being. Her love of nature and the elements is woven into her teachings and lifestyle through Ayurveda and the Chakra System.
Jackie asks each student to hold up a mirror and see themselves as they truly are, so they can see the world as it really is. She inspires students to meet themselves where they are and be honest with how they got here. She will encourage you to go deep and dream big and ask: Who do I wish to be? How do I want to be seen in the world?
She will challenge you to be accountable for how you show up and what you create in your life because of it. She inspires you to let go, clear the way, and awaken to the full possibility as you embrace the gift of being YOU. She reminds you of the power of your mind and how to use it as a tool instead of a weapon. Jackie’s programs have transformed hundreds of students in her past 20 years of guiding others into wholeness and wellness with the tools of Yoga, Mediation, Ayurveda and Hypnotherapy.
Jackie is a student of life and continues to evolve and adapt and educate herself in order to be of the best service to her community. Jackie has been leading yoga classes, trainings and retreats since 2001 and owned a successful yoga center in SW Florida for 16 years, which she has transferred online for now. She has a degree in Religious studies from Rutgers, University and is able to weave a deeper understanding from an academic perspective of spirituality and philosophy into this program.
Jackie integrates the power of intention and ritual throughout the training, translating the elements into the teaching of yoga and life. Jackie is fascinated by the power of the subconscious mind and in pursuit of her understanding, she became a certified clinical and medical support, hypnotherapist in 2018. She weaves the teachings of yoga and the power of the mind with Yoga Nidra and self- hypnosis, to expedite personal healing and heighten awareness of limiting beliefs being fed through the mind, nervous system and body. She connects this to the Chakra system and how it affects what we experience in life. She will guide you into the power of your own mind, where you have the knowledge and control to shift in a deeper way, to experience lasting results.
Jackie has been educating and guiding others into self-healing for over 20 years, with over 25,000 hours of teaching/coaching experience in Yoga, Ayurveda, and Meditation. She leads trainings, retreats and continuing education online and at Anamaya. She loves the jungle and will guide you to tune into the environment and allow nature to assist you in your quest for self-understanding, healing and transformation. Jackie has been leading her jungle tribes at Anamaya, since 2011.
She is a leader in the field of integrated wellness and is passionate about healing the world One Mind at a time.
- This course is designed to Continue your yoga education, building upon the foundation of your current 200-Hour Certification as a Registered Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance. Upon successful completion of this 300-Hour program, you are eligible to apply for the RYT 500 designation with YA.
- Refine your teaching skills and verbal cues/ demonstrate assists/ refine alignment of common poses.
- Receive Individual Feedback on your current teaching style and ideas on how to make your presence and classes more inspirational and authentic.
- Create inspiring themes for your class to integrate the mental/emotional inquiry with the postures.
- Enhance your knowledge of modifications to adapt the postures to anybody, any age, health condition, or limitation.
- Gain a deeper understanding of Ayurveda and how to apply it in yoga and in life.
- Learn how to create Dosha Balancing sequences.
- Learn how to Create and effectively teach a Chakra Balancing class.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the Psoas Muscle and how it affects mind/ body/ emotions/ trauma/digestion/ breath and Low back pain.
- Have an understanding of how to apply practical anatomy and physiology in the yoga practice and daily activities.
- Explore the teachings of the Bhagavad Gita/ Vipassana Meditation/ Yoga sutras.
- Learn How to adapt yoga for different environments (online, studio, gym, group class, private sessions).
- Yin Yoga and Fascia/Meridians.
- Refine your use of Sanskrit with asanas/mantras.
- Understand The Gunas, The Kleshas and The Kosha.
- Experience and understand the science of Yoga Nidra and its healing effects.
- Receive Guidance in Self-Hypnosis instruction, and how to effectively use the power of your mind as a tool for healing and purpose.
- Group Past Life Regression: What is your dharma/ spiritual and physical purpose?
- The new age of teaching yoga and how to adapt going forward. (Virtual studio guidelines).
- Practical anatomy for therapeutic yoga: special conditions/modifications.
- Understand the power of sound vibration with Mantra exploration and application.
- The Bhagavad Gita: philosophical exploration/ karma yoga and dharma.
- Meditation: learn, practice and teach different techniques.
- How to lead Private yoga sessions/workshops and retreats.
- Daily yoga and Meditation practice.
YOGA TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM CURRICULUM
Are you ready to take your Yoga practice and teaching style, to the next level? During this 300-hour experience, you will gain a broader understanding of how to apply the ancient wisdom of yoga to modern life, so that you can LIVE yoga rather than simply TEACH yoga. During our month together, we will integrate and apply the knowledge of: the Yoga sutras, the Gita, yoga nidra, self-hypnosis, vipassana meditation, Ayurveda and the Chakra system.
By the end of this program you will be prepared to offer private sessions customized to the individual, create dosha and chakra balancing sequences, lead a mindful yin class and be able to relax and reset with yoga nidra. You will gain confidence in teaching and chanting in Sanskrit and using mantras and mudras to enhance your practice. Most importantly, you have the opportunity to radically transform your mind, body and life, during this month of self-reflection and self-care.
Are you ready to take your yoga practice and teaching to a whole new level?
Join Jackie for the experience of a lifetime. Sign up TODAY!
- 200-hour yoga alliance certification
- At least 3 months of yoga teaching experience in the past 2 years
- Read Perfect Health and Eastern Body, Western Mind OR have an basic understanding of ayurveda and the chakra system prior to beginning the course
If you are interested in this training, please contact us and we will send you an application. Upon acceptance, we will coordinate to secure your deposit and get you enrolled into the program.
In order to feel ready to arrive and present once you land…here are a few suggestions to help you feel prepared:
Take care of anything you do not want to be stressed by, at home, when you are here. Continue or re-commit to a regular yoga and meditation practice daily or commit to what is reasonable for you, at least 1 month before arriving for the program (if not sooner!)
Example of a typical day:
7:30 am-9:00 am: Morning practice: Vinyasa flow with alignment and daily inspiration: lead by Jackie
9:00 am-10:00 am: Breakfast
10-10:30am: Practice Teaching with a partner
10:30 am-12:45pm: Practical anatomy for therapeutic yoga: teaching methodology
1:00 pm -2:30 pm: Lunch/ Break
2:30 pm-3:30: Group Practice/ Personal practice – Sanskrit / Mantras
3:30-4pm: Daily yoga nidra and/or group meditation
4-5pm: Yoga Philosophy: Bhagavad Gita/ Vipassana Meditation/ Yoga sutras
5pm: Snack break
5:30 pm-6:30 pm: Philosophy/Breathwork/ Meditation
Note: Schedule might be subject to change.
Please read these before the course begins:
Please bring the following books with you:
- The Art of Living Vipassana: William Hart
- Healing Mantras: Thomas Ashley Ferrand
- The Yoga Teachers Toolbox: Joseph LePage
- The Path of the Sutras: Nicholai Bachman
- Yoga Nidra: Swami Satyananda Saraswati
- Insight Yoga: Sarah Powers
**Many of these books are available electronically, which is recommended for travel.